BIG BEAVER FALLS AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT
JAMES A. CARBONE, CAA
Beaver Falls High School
1701 Eighth Avenue
Beaver Falls, PA 15010
PH. (724)843-1620 (Ext. 1320/1319)
FAX (724) 843-0892
TO: Coaches, Parents and Student Athletes
FROM: Athletic Department
DATE: July 19, 2018
SUBJECT: ATHLETIC PHYSICALS
Students planning to participate in the athletic program for the 2018-19 school year must have a physical examination prior to the start of official practice. The physical dates are as follows:
Wednesday, August 1 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday, August 8 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Please read the following information pertaining to the athletic physicals.
- There are no assigned appointments and physicals will be conducted on a first-come, first-served basis in the high school health office.
- PIAA physical documents must be completed and signed by the parent and student prior to the student receiving their physical.
- PIAA physical documents can be obtained from the high school, middle school and athletic offices.
- The fee for the physical is $10.00.
- The physical examination is valid for the entire 2018-19 school year.
- A physical completed by a private physician is permissible with the PIAA physical document properly completed and signed. Also, the physical exam cannot be dated prior to June 1, 2018.
- August 1 and 8 will be the only dates scheduled by the athletic office for physical examinations.
Official 1st practice dates for each season are as follows:
Fall Sports August 13, 2018
Winter Sports November 18, 2018
Spring Sports March 4, 2019